Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only” regional reseller into a $8.5 billion+ global provider of technology products and services. Privately-held and under the guidance of its current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope. Its organic growth and over two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled, tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment from software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, mobility and IT asset management.
SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
The eCommerce Search Analyst will be responsible for the daily business task for enhancing on-site search implementations and opportunities. This person will be responsible for working with the Web Development team and Search developer to enhance our product taxonomy and make recommendations for making on-site search more robust and responsive.
This position will be required to report to the SHI HQ 290 office locaiton in Somerset, NJ.
• Analyze on-site search data and provide recommendations for taxonomy and search changes to proactively enhance our site search.
• Collaborate with Data Analyst to enhance the processing of data feeds for increased product data quality, including heuristics, taxonomy, and data dimensions.
• Define and collaborate with WebDev and Search developers on tuning the relevancy of search results.
• Collaborate with the UX Designer in defining or redesigning search features and functionality.
• Stay up-to-date on current site search and emerging trends to inform our strategy.
• Develop and conduct website analytics and reporting to inform business decisions.
• 2-3 years of experience with onsite search engines such as Endeca, Solr, AWS CloudSearch
• Excellent analytical, quantitative, and prioritization skills
• Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be self-motivated and independent, well organized, able to do hands-on work with minimum supervision, and work well with all staff levels.
• Analyzing, summarizing, and presenting results to functional teams and decision makers.
• Highly organized with focus on owning a project through all stages of execution
• Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
• Results oriented while working against aggressive deadlines
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience, and at least 2-3 years of experience in eCommerce, Operations, or Strategy
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status