Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only” regional reseller into a $8.5 billion+ global provider of technology products and services. Privately-held and under the guidance of its current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope. Its organic growth and over two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled, tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment from software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, mobility and IT asset management.
SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
The Microsoft Product and Licensing Specialist is a challenging & exciting position within a fast paced team environment. The Specialists on the Team play a critical role in supporting SHI Account Executives, Licensing Executives, Inside Sales, and customers on a wide variety of Microsoft Products and Licensing.
The Product & Licensing Specialist is exposed to broad range of inquiries on various Microsoft topics and understands how the various product licensing use rights and agreements work together to help provide answers on pricing and basic program terms and conditions.
The specialist position is responsible for responding to inquiries on the complete family of Microsoft products, the specialist will also "own" and manage a core set of specific products and be responsible for updating product information, updates , and new news internally.
- Provide Licensing & Product information to support sales & customers
- Understanding License Entitlements and Transitions as updated in the Product terms
- Communicate product/program updates internally
- Engage in trainings to expand and strengthen product, licensing, and program knowledge
- Train and update SHI Support Team members on products supported and work in conjunction with our License Executives or Marketing to deliver training to both internal and external resources on Microsoft Solutions
- Ability to thrive in a Team Environment and also complete individual tasks
- Initiative to be resourceful to research solutions
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- A desire to learn and expand current knowledge base
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to adapt to changing business and support priorities
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status