Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only” regional reseller into a $8.5 billion+ global provider of technology products and services. Privately-held and under the guidance of its current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope. Its organic growth and over two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled, tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment from software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, mobility and IT asset management.
SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
SHI has an exciting opportunity available in our Software and Licensing Department working with our Microsoft Contracts Team. The team has won Microsoft’s Operational Excellence award 14 times, while supporting over $2 billion of SHI’s business. The team is looking for a new member who is motivated to work together & continue to support these objectives.
Come be a part of an award winning team!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Understanding Microsoft’s licensing programs and policies, to apply them to the different contract documents & combinations
• Review & audit customer contracts for accuracy and completeness across the various Microsoft programs
• Provide pre-sales contract & program support to customers through our sales departments
• Training for our SHI’s global sales force when new Microsoft programs launch
• Support & maintain SHI systems through licensing program changes
• Maintain positive relationships with our Microsoft counterparts
• Ability to handle large volumes of work and meet tight deadlines
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment, while being flexible and adapting to process changes
• Ability to thrive in a team environment and also complete individual tasks
• Excellent communication skills
• Desire to research & resolve problems as they arise
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Inquiring mind and a positive attitude
• Experience with Microsoft Office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel
• Basic understanding of Microsoft’s licensing programs
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status