Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million "software-only" regional reseller into a $10 billion global provider of information technology products and services. From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment.
Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
The Contract Specialist, working with the SHI Salesforce and SHI Management, develops, negotiates, and administers contracts for resale of software, hardware, cloud solutions, and related IT Services with our Customers and Partners/Vendors. The successful candidate will be responsible for working within the Contracts Team to ensure all such agreements reflect SHI’s acceptable standards.
• Aid in the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals
• Review both Customer and Partner/Vendor Agreement terms and conditions to ensure consistency with SHI standards for risk
• Interface between the SHI Salesforce and applicable internal departments to develop contractual documents
• Negotiation of terms and conditions with customers and partners/vendors
• Final Preparation of contract documents and distribution to Customer or Partner/Vendor and applicable internal SHI department/team member(s)
• Manage high volume activity while maintaining response SLAs are met and escalating as required
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status