Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million "software-only" regional reseller into a $10 billion global provider of information technology products and services.
From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment.
Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
SHI facilities clerks are responsible for making sure the Austin facilities are maintained, supplies are stocked and transporting mail/equipment back and forth between the 2 buildings where we have offices.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Keeps track of interoffice mail and delivers in a timely manner.
• Delivers packages from building to building
• Brings incoming marketing materials to the appropriate storage closet
• Maintains incoming mail logs
• Restocks office and kitchen supplies companywide in a timely basis.
• Maintains inventory levels of supplies throughout all pantries.
• Responsible for weekly and bi-weekly inventory reports
• Places orders with NJ facilities team to maintain inventory levels.
• Fills in at the front desk when needed.
• Helps other departments with projects, as needed.
• Maintains company vehicles, keeps an eye on fluid levels.
• Reports any vehicle issue or concerns to manager
• Corresponds with the Austin landlord when maintenance issues arise in our suites.
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status