Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only” regional reseller into a $8.5 billion+ global provider of technology products and services. Privately-held and under the guidance of its current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope. Its organic growth and over two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled, tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment from software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, mobility and IT asset management.
SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
SHI has an opportunity available in our Enterprise Solutions Group (ESG) as a Sr. Delivery Consultant - Security. The individual works to identify and evaluate security gaps and will help to create security plans and roadmaps delivering guidance and aligned with good practices targeted at maturing security programs while managing risk. They play a key role in the delivery and alignment of key security initiatives within our client base focused within our six key practice areas. They assess, review and document security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, or gaps within these control areas supporting systems, processes and organizations. Our consultants can easily work with non-security teams to integrate security controls on various projects. Often they will maintain specialties within core areas such as Data Protection, Application Security, Threat and Vulnerability management, Data Center and Cloud security Architecture rationalization. Individuals in this role are familiar with key regulatory compliance requirements such as but not limited to PCI, HIPAA/Hytrust, as well as security framework alignment such as but not limited to NIST, CIS, ISO27001. They have designed and delivered within security teams within enterprise organizations, consulting firms as well as partner and service partner organizations.
Include but not limited to:
• Assess, architect, design and implement system configurations in customer environments
• Develop Roadmaps, Designs Maturity review aligned with security program frameworks
• Directly interact with clients, account managers and solution architects to identify, develop, qualify, and obtain complete information for solutions including hardware, software and services, and complete proposal/SOW development
• Contribute and develop best practices, strategies, methodologies and documentation/templates
• Achieve high level of Customer Satisfaction on all consulting engagements by overseeing and leading technical work streams and managing client project expectations with project managers and technical consultants and develop strong customer relationships and trust to secure future business
• Assess, review and document security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, or gaps within these control areas supporting systems, processes and organizations
• Work with non-security teams to integrate security controls on various projects.
• Maintain specialties within core areas such as Data Protection, Application Security, Threat and Vulnerability management, Data Center and Cloud security Architecture rationalization
• Be familiar with key regulatory compliance requirements such as but not limited to PCI, HIPAA/Hytrust, as well as security framework alignment such as but not limited to NIST, CIS, ISO27001
• Travel based on business needs
• Act as an expert in their position, and serves as mentor to team members with similar roles
• Provides guidance and training to other employees
• Serves a point of escalation within the team
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience in the field of IT, Information Security, Computer Science or related fields
• 5-15+ years’ experience working in security partner and /or client side environments designing and/or delivering security projects as a part of a team environment.
• 3-5 years’ experience in performing web application security testing using industry best of breed security solutions and manual testing
• Meet Billable Revenue delivery Goals as aligned for the position
• 5-15+ years’ experience in networking technologies, firewalls, routing and switching. Knowledge and experience in managing, troubleshooting and architecting network solutions in complex enterprise environments
• Ability to work and contribute with and within multidisciplinary teams with goals and objectives developed and presented
• Experience in conducting and/or managing controls gap analysis and ability to develop, document and present security solutions, controls and recommendation to all levels of an organization’s leadership
• Understanding and/or experience in developing and deploying cloud solutions and services
• Additional cyber security certification a plus (GIAC, ISC2, E-Council, Offensive Security, etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to multi-tasks effectively
• Ability to work effectively both individually and with teams
• Ability to capture and articulate in writing complex IT security issues and solutions in a manner that is easily understood and digestible by non-technical personnel
• Ability to travel based on business needs/SHI management
• Must possess CISSP/CISM/GSEC certification upon application
• Partner Driven Certifications is a plus (not a requirement)